Saturday, December 22, 2007

gerald hopes to...

rashes still e same... no diff.. took both chin n angmoh medicine... still liddat... haizz...



anw... i long wanted to change a wallet... e wallet i'm currently using is in a bad condition i considered... used for one yr or two liao lei... so it's time to change liao.. e urge to change gt stronger esp i saw this... ... ...

http://eric-blackandwhite.blogspot.com/2007/12/lv-wallet.html




sgt eric jus bought a new LV wallet.. oso dunno y ppl like LV so much.. maybe jus cos of e brand.. but in my opinion i dun think veri nice lei... i think lah... haha.. maybe i tooo LC? haha..



anw... tt post made me wanna get one new wallet veri badly... but.. how to go out in such a state? go out scare ppl mah... haha... maybe i shall get one new wallet b4 2008 starts? yes.. i wish so... this shall be my target b4 e yr ends.. haha...



meanwhile there's nuthin i can do so i ended up taking my current wallet out n start doing a SPRING CLEANING... haha... clear all e receipts etc etc... haha...











n guess wad i found... a DBS receipt almost a yr old... haha.. wow..

now i realli look forward to getting myself a new wallet.. i realli need one veri badly... gt 10 gd reasons for getting one...

1. xmas gift for myself
2. new yr gift for myself
3. current wallet veri old liao
4. current wallet outdated liao
5. old wallet too kiddish liao
6. need a more organised wallet so i can organise my stuff better (duh!)
7. reward for myself for working so hard this yr
8. reward for myself for my promotion
9. change wallet hope for better luck
10. cant think of ani now... will fill in later, if i rmb.. haha

ya lor... so i think i shld realli go shop for one real soon.. must find time.. i wish!

No comments: