Friday, December 21, 2007

i jus discharged from hospital

It's 4 in e morning n i felt veri itchy... thot it was jus some mosquitoe bites so i jus carry on slping, scratching like tt's no tmr at e same time... for some reasons, i continued to slp like a pig till 12noon... ha.. when i woke up, e itch worsen n to my horror, my whole body is filled with BIG red rashes... i used to have this rashes a few yrs back so i didnt panick much... but e pt is i haven gt it for a yr or two liao...

i went to a chinese doctor n he said i have "FENG MO". ya e same old problem again... so gt e medicines n gt MC... but e prob is... chinese doctor de MC is nt recognised in SAF ma.. n i surely cant attend e FC COC parade tmr in my state now... called my PS... n i decided to go a hospital to get a MC...

wanted to go NUH like i always do... but dad says waiting time in Alexandra hospital is much shorter... so i ended up there... true enough, i onli waited for 15mins. it's 3.40pm n it's my turn... i ended up inside e ward of e emergency department... had a JAB in my ASS... ouch... PAIN lei... n e next thing i noe, i woked up at 615pm...slept for 2hrs plus... haha... e female doc didnt lied to me indeed... e jab would make me slp for 1hr plus liddat... haha... wow... shiok lah... like took an afternoon nap liddat...

but e reason y i went to hospital is to get a MC... n when i woke up, e indian male doc tt took over saw tt my rashes had subsided (nt realli actually) n said i can be discharged...


wow... cool... wad a short hospital stay... haha... it's my second hospital this yr.. haha... e first one was on 1st APR this yr... my first book out since i enlisted... stayed for 1 wk....

stanley was one of e few visitors i had... haha... i looked veri weak hor??


anw... e doc gave me e medicine i used to get when i gt FLU n a DAY MC...




WTF... ONLY ONE DAY... i asked wad if e rashes come back?? he said e rashes will nt come back.. BUT according to past experiences, normally these rashes would stay for about 2 to 3 daes... TRUE enough... they came BACK...




n since i gt e jab, dad says i take e ANG MOH medicine first... leaving e CHEENA medicine aside first... cos cant mix mah... u thot rojak ar...


CHEENA vs ANGMOH

now u see lah.. how how how??? ??? ??? stupid doc lei... stupid like a pig... how to go for e parade in my state nw??? u see...

this is like onli 10% of e rashes i gt lah... wtf wtf


haizz... tmr morning see how lah... if it still doesnt improve, den i'll go to polyclinic tmr n get a mc, absent for e parade... cant help la... later when FC giving speech den itchy cant scratch how how how? ? ? cant stand lah... wtf... dunno lah... wait till e boat reach e jetty den see how lah...

wad a long post... wad a public holidae... haha...

1 comment:

cruzteng said...

wah seh no wonder you're my godson. u're catching up with my no. of hosp visits!