Wednesday, January 9, 2008

car accident

A few hours ago...

BANG.. there goes my left side of e vehicle n e rear tyre... rear tyre burst... left hand side de metal color piece came off... left e wood color... n i feel veri lousy now... really lousy.. went to jurong entertainment centre to catch movie n didnt noe e carpark is damn fucking hard to enter n exit... n look at e size of my vehicle... chee bye... i dun wanna go into details.. yes.. maybe i m still a noob driver.. n unlucky... yaya.. is my fault..

I feel so lousy n lousy n lousy n lousy now.. n sad.. guilty.. n scare... i m in a lost now...





My parents didnt scold or blame me... tts y i feel more guilty.. n i feel so LOUSY... real lousy... VERY..

maybe i shld realli listen to my mum... mum went to temple n consulted smth... n concluded tt i shldnt go out at nite except in/to camp... cos my luck nowadays veri down.. VERY... n i shld stay at home all e time if possible... haizz..

now things settled... e vehicle although encountered minor damage.. but.. i jus feel super lousy lah... super... i m lousy... lousy.. lousy... i am.. lost, worried, sad n LOUSY..how can i slp peacefully tonight...

4 comments:

cruzteng said...

everyone will encounter accidents/incidents one.. i got my fair share too... dun be down...

**sayang

jx said...

Accident do happen .. at least yours doesn't involve another party, cos that one more complicated. and yes.. JEC carpark is notorious for it's lousy design, you can understand from the scratches you see on the wall. but you learn from these accidents.. cheer up.. ok?

Anonymous said...

yup.. thx jx n cruz.. feling much beter now... thx ar...

Anonymous said...

Hellooo.. a gazillion years never see you!! GReat Blog.. will come as often i go visit JX's wahah( not alot i know)

as for the car.. At least YOu are driving!!! Old man liek me STILL learning lo!! waa

bangzhi