Tuesday, January 29, 2008

'Happy' chinese new yr

todae finally noe duty for cny... so much for special arragement.. mounting duty on cny eve morning n dismount on 1st dae morning but by e time leave camp is afternoon liao lah... den 2nd dae of cny early morning need report to mount again.. n this goes on.. for a couple of daes... is stupid lah... wad a happi chin new yr...

i cant have my reunion dinner with family... n this yr my mum still told me like how mani months b4 to keep new yr eve free cos this yr reunion dinner we r gonna eat at some veri good restaurant with like super goooooooooood food n i saw e menu liao... is indeed super goooooooood.. told my parents about me missing e dinner... nt jus me, they r oso disappointed... haizz... this yr cny is soooooo nt gonna be happi... haizz.. sianz.. sianz lah... this yr cny is gonna be so diff from previous yr man...

No comments: