Tuesday, January 1, 2008

new yr new wishes

1000 Wishes for 2008 :

1) Health
- hope my daddy, mummy, younger brothers, younger sister, myself, ah MAs n all my relatives are veri veri veri healthy... n i mean VERY..


2) Wealth
- hope in e new yr my family can 财源滚滚来, 财源广进,strike 4D, strike TOTO, win MAHJONG a lot a lot, family biz can huat huat huat... aiya... jus HUAT ar...

3) Happiness
- hope everione in da world esp my family n frens can be happi happi always... smilez.... plus i wouldnt be emo so often.. ha..

4) Peace
- i hope for world peace.. n peace between me n my family n my frens... i dun wanna fight with frens so often...

5) 心想事成, 一帆风顺
- i hope everithing i n my family do will be veri smooth... wad we wish for come true...

6) More friendship
- hope for more n good n true friendships... frens are impt... good frens r even more impt..


7) Get a place in biz course
- hope some miracles can happen n get me a place in any business courses in ntu, nus or smu... i prefer smu though.. haha... i cant dun realli like civil eng lei.. biz biz biz!!!

8) Maintain my fitness n slim down
- i need to slim down b4 i cant fit into my jeans. OMG in tuas too gd life tt u tend to grow wider n wider as ur ORD date get nearer... meanwhile it's better if i can maintain my physical fitness... yeah!

9) Find my Miss Right
- yes.. i dun need this urgently... but hey... let fate decides bah...

10) My Own Car
- hope my dad can sponser me a new car, on top of e new family car getting this yr.. i wanna my own car...!!! not TOY car but a real one..

11) New House
- i've been hoping this for veri long liao.. i hope we can shift into a bigger house... need nt be private property, but dad like current location lots even though is small.. so lets hope.. ha

12 - 999) still thinking...

1000) hope all my wishes come true..

HEY ppl... it's 2008...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: