Friday, March 28, 2008

listen to my complains..

this's gonna be a short entry..

ok..it's been a few wks since i plae mahjong liao.. n i must admit i'm sick of playing wahjong on viwawa... yes it's fun.. but i needa 'mo' e tiles n throw e dice PERSONALLY.. e feeling!!! i believe those mahjong siaos understand me.. haha.. i need to play real mahjong soon... oh no.. help me pls.. it's always either i'm stuck in camp doing e bo liao duty or my kakis nt free... haizz.. n bear in mind tt most ppl r onli free n can onli plae on wkends n nt wkdaes.. but wad about me? halo?? i onli have 2 wkends in a mth.. everi alternate wkend lor.. wad a screwup thing.. n guess wad???? im gg back to camp tmr for a 3dae wkend duty again.. there goes my wkend AGAIN.. haizz.. y cant we bring mahjong in camp ar?? haha.. ok crap...

alright! n dunno y.. for some reasons.. my kakis r getting lesser or less enthu for mahjong liao.. now js's rs is in NY for work, jx is like foreva busy with his work such tt he didnt update his blog for a veri long time liao, n zt seems to be more interested in his body combat nowadaes n his life now is too colourful to squeeze in another few mahjong tiles...


ok this is a veri old foto.. this means.. we need to meet up for some mahjong session soon.. after xy come back!


well for ww, jor, heup.. ya.. it's kinda fixed.. but i dun quite like it cos for some reasons.. ya although they r my besties.. but.. dunno y.. mayb cos e outcome is always ard e same.. haha.. heup always lose.. ha.. n i dun like cos.. u noe.. i bu hao yi si lah.. haa..
n for cy, cs, seba.. haha.. my initial mahjong kakis.. haha. but ever since cs n me enlisted n cy n seba gt busy with their poly stuff n work (ok this doesnt apply to seba, cos he like no nid sch liddat de lei), e frequency of us playing mahjong isnt tt high animore.. now maybe 4, 5 mths or onli CNY den plae.. haha..
as for others... like dun plae often lei.. sianz lah.. haizz.. haha..

ok now.. i have 3 to 4 ulcers in my mouth.. due to e super lack of slp.. all thx to my mon - wed duty.. ok.. shallnt go into details but jus wanna sae dear LAO JIAOS, im nt trying to make u guys feel uncomfortable or wadsoeva.. im jus doing wad i feel is right n acceptable.. yes u guys r more experienced but hey... at least give me e min respect can? n e fact is tt i didnt do anithing tt is wrong!! i didnt plan more duty for u guys den e new birds.. although i hate e old bird do lesser duty new birds do more duty system but i still give u guys lesser duty, becos i RESPECT u guys.. so can u guys pls give me e respect too?? jus becos u guys r more experienced doesnt imply anithing lor.. !!!! HALO??!!?? u guys hear me.. i dun wana, listen, I DUN WANT TO spoil e frenship between e platoon but if u guys keep having tt OLD BIRD mentality, den i cant do aniting... but i will still give u guys better shifts with almost e same no of hours.. better shifts cos I RESPECT u guys.. OK.. roger tt?? haha.... ok.. finish complain liao..
n todae.. i finally bought smth from harvey norman with tt vouchers.. i bought a cordless mouse.. haha.. n i m super unhappi with the salesgal attitude working at e BPP branch.. but thx to e cashier's help.. i gt wad i want, clearing my doubts.. thx!


alright.. so much for a short entry... n thx for listening to or rather looking at my nag nag nag..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAH .. the photo really very long ago!! haha.. yes.. very busy, no time to edit the photos