Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy!

it's 0050H 050608 n i jus reached home... feeling super duper haha happy!! haha... makes me keep repeating e "HAPPY cheer" xiaoyu taught me...
"give me H, give me A, give me double P n Y.
H~ a PP y, H a PP y. H~ a PP y, H a PP y,
HAPPY!!!"
cant catch it? nvm.. call me or ask me in person!! i'll recite it for u... haha.. can u imagine?? xiaoyu actually made jason shout this cheer everi morning when they wake up... haha.. funni.. maybe tt's e reason y they r always so happy!!
oh anw.. i'm happy becos... i jus watched a veri nice movie with my best buddies.. haha.. i didnt noe wad's sex n e city about, jus like him!(EPISODE 51: Sex and the City launch party) so after reading no.1 himbo's blog i went ard asking b4 stepping into e cinema to catch it.. n WOOHOO!
wonderful movie lor.. i totally enjoyed it!! so much!! haha.. it's been a veri long time since i enjoyed a movie so much!! e previous one was devil wears prada... haha..
n ya lor.. a realli great movie can actuali make my day!! n e good thing is e time now is 0050H.. it's nt e end of the day but e beginning!! haha... this means i'm gonna have a great day ahead! haha.. yeah!! happy... e most impt thing is it's been a while since i totally feeling carefree.. no worries.. no saddness.. no emo-ing.. haha... i forgt about her, him, them n it after e movie.. totally enjoyed it.. haha
ok it's random.. but i'm jus happi.. let me remain happi for e rest of my life pls.. n nt fake happi.. forget about all unhappi stuff..!! n BE HAPPY!! e same goes to everione out there!! WOOHOO..

No comments: