Thursday, July 17, 2008

I feel bAd

ok today e OJTs finally gt posted into e platoons.. n this time round, being e incoming platoon sgt, haha.. i gt some say in who i want in the plt.. or at least i get to approach my boss to tell him who i want in my plt.. haha.. n seems like my boss in gd mood these few days... he actualli gave me e spec i asked for.. but den i missed out someone... which i cant help but feel bad n sorry for him..

ok actualli my plt can onli get 1 spec out of e 5.. so my initial choice was B... but he xpressed interest in seaside n nt land.. so i didnt wanna stop him... den my 2nd choice was Z, n i told boss about it n i gt him.. haha.. but i didnt noe M wanted to come my plt so badly!! actualli M oso nt bad la.. jus tt he didnt understudy with my plt for mani times tts why i dunno muh about him..

so end up i chose Z lor... after announcing their plts to them, M approached me asking why i didnt choose him into my plt, showing me e veri sad sad face.. i feel bad!! i didnt noe my plt is soo popular tt someone actualli wanted to be in my plt so badly.. now, tts nuthin i can do.. i can onli say.. sry M.. n to Z.. pls buck up n show me n others i didnt make e wrong choice..

n to someone out there.. i believe i gt this appointment nt jus becos i m lucky.. yes, luck plays a part, but i believe capability and other factors plays a part too... nt tt my batch boi is lousy.. in fact he is good... so ppl, pls believe in me... i dun get this for nuthin de ok?? haha..

No comments: