Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday Celebration (III)

Last Minute Dinner with Xy n Jason on my Birthday! n we met up in town @ ttc... n they r late due to their "unforeseen circumstances"! haha.. i must say Xy is gd at giving surprises! she actualli brought in a big bag containing my present without me knowing into e restaurant... haha.. she onli took it out after we finish our dinner.. haha.. n wow! i like it so much!

My first Crumpler Bag! n Xy seriously cant act! i knew she JIOed yy, zt and jx, jus tt they cant make it! haha.. all 5 of them shared the present.. n i seriously like it.. haha. thx peepz!
n according to Jason, this yr is my Golden Bday. cos my birth date falls on the 20th.. n i'm 20 yrs old.. this onli happen once in a life time.. ya, so is my GOLDEN Bday!
so one of my wishes is to find my Jade Girl, since i'm Golden Boi!
"金童玉女!" mah! 玉女, where r u??!? stop Hiding!! HoHo..
Once again, Thanks Friends! Xy n Jason n Jx, though it was a veri short dinner/ meeting, i love it! thx!

No comments: