Sunday, January 20, 2008

Where Is Everyone?

Indeed, where is everione? i haven been gg out these daes.. cos, where are all my frens lor.. sianz.. whenever i wanna go out i find no one... they all seem to be veri busy lor... why liddat. i no more frens liao izit.. haha... BORING lah. sianz lah.. like so long didnt play mahjong so long didnt go out liao lor.. haha... stupid ns lah.. e lifeless duty thingy make me lifeless too lor... haha... YOU WANNA GO OUT WITH ME? where is everione?? haha...

i wish to do so mani things!! like realli a lot lor.. i wanna:
  • get a new wallet (yes, i haven get one yet after saying for so long)
  • buy new yr clothes (yes, is impt although either my new yr eve or 1st dae of cny will be spent in camp but den again they have no time to go shopping with me)
  • go botanic garden one sat for a morning run with my buddies (but den again, how mani sat i have. stupid duty lah, burn my mani weekends)
  • go for a buffet with my buddies (ya ya, so much for wanting to slim down. crap)
  • meet up with my ssc storm frens n sslc4 guys (haizz, again stupid duty both in changi n tuas made it impossible for everione to meet up, surely some guys will be mounting)
  • mani mani more!!!
  • (LAST EDITED 23rd JAN 5:18PM) go climb Bt Timah Hill with e MAO family... yaya.. so exciting.. haha...

yaya.. say so much oso no use.. gt time den sae... gt ppl go out with me den sae... again,

WHERE IS EVERYONE??

No comments: