Monday, March 10, 2008

It's Nt Coming True

OH NO! Rmb my new yr resolutions i made at e beginning of e yr?? It's nt coming true! Nt saying all of them but most! I'm feeling so DOWN n e feeling is brought forward from last yr.. Sianz!

Firstly, i m getting more n more like a pig.. fatter n fatter... eat like pig n lazy like pig, dun exercise... so much for being e PT ic for my platoon... ops haha! somebody pls help me!! or rather stop me! i still wished to maintain my silver for ippt... oh crap! if nt for e siong sea soldiers leaders course's PT n e min silver standard to pass out as a spec, i would never get a silver... haha...

I wished for peace, n another crap... ever since i wished for peace, me n e ppl ard me r quarrelling more often!! haha.. but heng all those fights r nt serious de... like yy n kan, me n wq etc etc... haha...

Find a dream gal? so far so bad... i hate gg town on wkends seeing those couples walking along e streets, in e cinema etc... gt a feeling they r doing those veri sweet moves for me to see, mocking at me... i m crazy i noe... is i jeslous lah.. "i always thot i had a chance but im wrong.. so disgraceful of me.. maybe i shld jus die ba.." - ok i m talking crap.. dun care bout this... anw wish 'u' all e best... lead a better life den me pls.. forgetting in process.. yaya wadeva..

Dun emo so much?? nah.. i m EMOing almost everinight! shit... spoilt my life lor.. u think i like to emo? NO! i hate e feeling..

More frens?? i m so screwed... even if i bk out i seldom go out with frens.. dunno is i no frens or lazy to jio ppl out.. sianz.. i wanted to ask my veri gd frens but long time no see frens out but either they busy or lazy or i lazy..

Get a place in biz course... haha.. now e application for uni is open but i m so lazy to go n change lah... haha.. my fault!

HUAT HUAT HUAT?? come on lor i didnt strike e NEW YR HONGBAO dunno how mani million TOTO lor... haha

Alright it's onli march!! e yr is still young.. hope for more gd things coming!! yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha you wish for peace and the next thing u know is Mas Selamat has escaped...

And dun be so cynical towards couples la. eh mahjong soon. next sat? let me know if u booking out! haha

-RS

gerald lah said...

haha... peace indeed lor... SMP.. haha.. ok ok mahjong.. but... when u gg NY? i this coming wkend in camp lei...